Taijutsu for Therapy Course
Amatsu Training School Ltd - Finding healing in the smallest of movements
RSS

Recent Posts

Amatsu and the Great British Bake Off!
Interview with Tiffany McEvoy
Amatsu Training School Video
Arm mentor testing
We are the Winners!

Categories

Courses
Publicity
powered by

Amatsu Blog

Taijutsu for Therapy Course

Last weekend saw 10 of us take part in the Taijutsu for Therapy course at Loudwater Farm led by Mark Evans.  Mark, a 7th Dan, is an experienced martial artist and Amatsu practitioner and is passionate about natural body movement.

The day was filled with much laughter as we learned to move our spines naturally - humans are the only creatures that need to be taught to move naturally, our brains get in the way! After a day of learning to crawl, we "grew up" to move onto the therapy setting and brought our new movement skills to the treatment couch.

We all thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, we learned loads and clamoured for another course soon!  Hopefully we have convinced Mark that there is a real call for these courses and he will put on another soon, not just for Amatsu practitioners but for all bodywork therapists.

8 Comments to Taijutsu for Therapy Course:

Comments RSS
i need help with my home work on 22 August 2018 10:07
Any development, much less spiritual, is very important for us, and for our inner strength, it helps us to go ahead. Also we are helped in this by the service where professionals will help with the homework, it will be useful for us to get more time to develop our strengths and abilities
Reply to comment

how to get free v bucks on 22 September 2018 06:44
very invitable post thanks a lot
Reply to comment

idol net worth on 14 November 2018 04:33
I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.
Reply to comment

best assignment service on 05 December 2018 03:11
This engaging will without a doubt go to engage you individuals getting it done. The characters of this motion picture endeavored incredible endeavors that are really outstanding. I exceedingly prescribe all to must watch this motion picture and have a decent time with your families.
Reply to comment

marks4sure on 14 December 2018 05:48
Hey admin your sharing way is unique. This is fantastic site.I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. 250-441 dumps
Reply to comment

zolejohu on 19 December 2018 13:04
Reply to comment

Essay Writing Help on 05 January 2019 17:49
Wao it is quite a good one and I truly liked your educational post.Your posting style forces me to learn some best writing ideas from this.Thank you for sharing this.
Reply to comment

sims 4 cheats on 01 February 2019 06:26
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I get to you a new game. This is hot games in the year– sims 4 cheats. Click link to visit site.
Reply to comment