Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Don't miss out on CPD, subscribe to our newsletter HERE and follow the instructions. .
CPD courses are available for all Amatsu Therapy International members, who are qualified in Anma and Seitai (Amatsu Level 1 and 2). Cost is £110 per day and includes course materials. Some courses (Shinden) require all days to be attended (in 5 day blocks). Payments may be made by bank transfer (contact office for details). For credit and debit cards via PayPal, please use our Payment page.
Available on demand
Masterclasses of the following:
- Kinetic Kyushu for the leg
- Kinetic Kyushu for the arm
- Kinetic Kyushu for the head and neck
- Headaches and Migraines
- Muscle Testing of the upper body
- Muscle Testing of the lower body
- Muscle Testing for integrated movement
- Kinesio Taping for Amatsu Practitioners
- Palpatory anatomy and assessment for Amatsu to the:
Foot, lower leg and knee
Spine and ribs
Head and neck
Suitable for all Amatsu Practitioners
1st to 5th April 2019
Shinden Week 3
Suitable for all Amatsu Practitioners who have completed Shinden Week 1 & 2
Shinden courses are 15 days of practical tuition spread over 3 years. Full attendance to all days are mandatory. Individual day CPD is available for repeaters. Minimum number of clinical hours may apply and a Pre-Shinden assessment maybe required. Please contact the office to check.
* Other therapists may attend our Palpatory Anatomy days
Usual Course Venues:
Kings House Management Centre
Anatomy and Physiology CPD
We recommend updating your Anatomy and Physiology knowledge regularly, and we have two options:
Learn Anatomy Ltd offers quality short courses to boost your A&P knowledge in a fun and memorable way. These courses are delivered by Jane Langston and Earle Abrahamson, co-authors of the best-selling book "Making Sense of Learning Human Anatomy & Physiology" published by Lotus Publishing.
Alternatively, we recommend Essentials Training Solutions' FHT Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology:
- Perfect for refresher training or for new therapists and practitioners
- Fully supported - click here for their testimonials
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
- No required attendance whatsoever, so you can study for your anatomy and physiology course wherever you wish
- And they even guarantee your success!
FHT Qualification Course is a training course that follows National Occupational Standards (NOS).
Amatsu Training School Ltd. Registered address: 22 Little Green, Elmswell, IP30 9FB. Company number 5844094. Registered in Cardiff June 2006.